- 1 cup whole oats
- 1 cup puffed rice cereal
- 1/2 cup raw whole almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup sucanat or raw sugar
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- coconut cooking spray or oil for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 9×13 glass casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Add oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds to a food processor and lightly pulse for 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl add olive oil, sugar, maple syrup and salt—mix well.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the sugar mixture and mix well.
- Coat dish with non-stick spray or rub with oil, pour granola mix into dish and spread evenly with spatula until firmly packed down. These are crumbly bars, so pack well! Sometimes I use a rectangular glass dish to pack down corners.
- Bake for 40 minutes depending on oven.
- Let cool! Cutting into squares will go much better when these have cooled completely. Keep in an airtight container.
I love hearing from you! Comment below and ask questions or let me know what you think of this recipe.